- Copy in magnetic media
- Preparation and printing of bibliographies
- Electronic reference printouts from CDs and Internet documents
- Printouts of publication papers, subscription products
- Bibliographic searches
- Digitization: Scanning of originally printed papers or chapters
- Service to procure documents. The Documentation Centre manages the acquisition of copies of articles, congress papers, magazines, etc., located in libraries in the country as well as abroad.
- Photocopy service. On original printed documents. Sent by postal mail.
All the documents to be reproduced will be verified by the responsible officer at the Documentation Centre. The reproduction of documents and the different paid services are performed at the Documentation Centre according to the restrictions observed in the current copyright legislation in force, which covers intellectual property protection as well as the condition of preservation of the documents.